Repeat prescriptions can be organised for long term treatment. If your doctor has agreed you are eligible to order repeat prescriptions without having an appointment:
- Do not wait until your medicine is finished – 48 hours notice is required to produce, check and sign a prescription.
- Our preferred method of dealing with a request for repeat prescription is via our on-line service (for Kingswells patients only).
- If requesting by telephone please telephone 01224 957799 for Kingswells patients only. For Victoria Street patients please contact the Practice on 01224 641930 after 10.00am. PLEASE NOTE THAT 7 VICTORIA STREET, ABERDEEN, WILL BE CLOSED FROM 10 OCTOBER 2017 WITH ALL SERVICES BEING PROVIDED FROM OUR KINGSWELLS SITE ONLY FROM 10 OCTOBER 2017.
- You may make your request by post, but please enclose a stamped addressed envelope so that we can return your prescription.
- An annual review of all repeat medication is undertaken.
- Some pharmacies operate a collection service from the practice.